As I work for a digital agency this page is a combination of my roles within the agency and longer term client projects.
Design Program Manager, Tesco via Kin + Carta (Dec '20 - Present)
Working within the Design Systems team at Tesco I support the team on a strategic level.
Design Operations Manager, Kin + Carta Create (Mar '20 - Present)
Leading groups of designers to deliver against design programs that drive change and improvements in the business. I plan and deliver across quarterly goals. I manage the day to day operations of a 17 person design team. I make sure each of our designers can focus solely on their design work. I drive forward best practices on tooling, project setup and also internal frameworks across the business. I’ve created and drive the adoption of an internal knowledge management system.
- Managing all aspects of design operations for the K+C Create Europe Design team
- Design Strategy and Mission
- Project resourcing
- Recruitment & Head count planning
- Contractor engagement and retention
- Managing Design Team Ceremonies + Cadence
Senior Product Designer, The App Business (Sep '17 - Dec '19)
Product Design Manager, Kingfisher via The App Business (Sep '17 - Dec '19)
As the Product Design Manager of the Lead a team of 8 Product Designers and Experience Designers responsible for the design and delivery of Kingfishers new 'NextGen' platform spanning mobile and web.
- Oversaw the creation of the Kingfisher Design System
- Helped with the evolution of the Design System, incorporating multiple brands and roll out to all designers across the group
- Planning and delivery of Design work across multiple product squads
- Product Design for key sections of the website including the Product Details Page and Basket page.